The World’s Premier Legal Job Aggregation Service
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, LawCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
- LawCrossing is the world leader in “pure” monitoring and reporting of legal jobs, through its active and growing research into all legal employers throughout the world.
- LawCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing’s clients.
- LawCrossing is a part of EmploymentCrossing which has over 120 geographic and location-specific “Crossing” sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
- LawCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world’s largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
- LawCrossing’s parent company, Employment Research Institute, has over 300 employees.
- LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice and has consistently been the most trafficked legal job site for the past several years.
- A significant percentage of American attorneys are or have been members of LawCrossing in the past.
- LawCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year even in down economies.
Why Try LawCrossing?
- Easy, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- World’s most popular legal job site
- Award winning site
- Constantly updated technology
- World’s largest consolidator of legal jobs
- Hundreds of thousands of satisfied job seekers and growing
- Excellent customer service
- No outside advertising
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
LawCrossing’s free trial is covered by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any time during your free trial you are not happy with LawCrossing for any reason, please contact our customer service department immediately. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. (Do not worry if you forget to call us before the end of your trial, either. We want you to enjoy our site and feel confident giving us a try. If you tell us you wanted an extra day or two to try the site and did not call us before the end of your trial we will generally make sure you have not been charged for the service.) Your complete satisfaction and happiness with us is our goal.
If at any time during your membership with us you are not satisfied for any reason whatsoever please contact our customer service department. We are here to help with:
- Setting up job alerts.
- Adding new legal employers and job sites we did not know about to our system for you.
- Making sure expired jobs are removed from the system.
- Locating more legal employers in your area.
- Chatting about your legal job search.
- Questions about how we find employers.