Global excellence in job research and monitoring of employer websites
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, Hound locates and classifies jobs on employer websites and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
- Hound is the world leader in the monitoring and reporting of jobs on employer websites, through its active and growing research into all employers throughout the world.
- Hound serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career services offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to Hound’s clients.
- Hound has over 300 employees and has been named one of the Top 20 Best Job Sites by PC Magazine, the #1 Job website by Applicant.com and among the 10 Best Online Job Search Sites by geeksugar.
- Hound is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world’s largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
- Hound has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year.
Awards for best job research site
1. Hound rated as one of the Top 20 Best Job Search Sites by PC Magazine.
PC Magazine reviews technical products and offers trusted insights and information in the form of tips, previews, news, advice and comparison on prices and other factors. The magazine has reviewed Hound and rated it one of the Top 20 of the Job Search Sites.
2. Hound ranked as the #1 Job Site by Applicant.com.
Applicant.com provides information that can help you do better in an interview or job promotion, effectively conduct mortgage filing or make a successful bank loan or credit card application. The site has ranked Hound the number one job site in one of their tips that can help a job search end early.
3. Hound amongst the 10 Best Online Job Search Sites says geeksugar.com.
Geeksugar closely follows the latest trends, information and news on a wide variety of areas, including technical gadgets, culture, parenting, health, entertaining and money management. The website lists Hound among the Ten Best Online Job Search Sites.
4. Hound ranked as one of the Top-10 job search sites by Quintessential Careers.
Quintessential Careers is a website offering expert career and job-hunting advice through articles and features as well as links to other job sites. The site functions as a job resource for teens and college students as well. Hound has been recommended as one of the Top 10 job websites for job seekers by Quintessential Careers.
Everybody Loves Hound job research!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Hound’s free trial is covered by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If at any time during your free trial you are not happy with Hound for any reason, please contact our customer service department immediately. Your complete satisfaction is our goal. Do not worry if you forget to call us before the end of your trial, either. We want you to enjoy our site and feel confident giving us a try. If you tell us you wanted an extra day or two to try the site and did not call us before the end of your trial we will generally make sure you have not been charged for the service.
If at any time during your membership with us you are not satisfied for any reason whatsoever please contact our customer service department. We are here to help with:
- Setting up job alerts.
- Adding new employers we did not know about to our system for you.
- Making sure expired jobs are removed from the system.
- Locating more employers in your area of employment.
- Chatting about your job search.
- Questions about how we find employers.
Easy, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
World’s largest consolidator of jobs from employer websites
Over 600,000 jobs directly from employer websites
Tens of thousands of satisfied job seekers and growing
Award winning and noted job site
Excellent customer service
Constantly updated technology
The only job site out there that does not accept advertising
Hound is much different from other job sites. Much, much different.
This is how Hound works in a nutshell:
- Employers Post Most Of Their Jobs on Their Own Websites-Not The Job Boards You Are Wasting Your Time On. Employers post most of their jobs on their own websites because it is free (it can cost more than $500 to post many jobs on a job site and therefore employers avoid this and tend to post most of their openings on their own site);
- When You Use Hound You See The Jobs That Are Available in The Market and Not Just The Ones Employers Are Paying Hundreds of Dollars to Advertise Somewhere. Hound shows you jobs on employer websites (almost all of which are not advertised on giant public job boards);
- Jobs On Employer Websites Receive Fewer Applications (If Any) Than Jobs on Giant Commercial Job Boards. The jobs on Hound receive few if any applications because most people do not search out the websites of small and large employers and instead look at jobs on giant commercial job boards;
- People Who Apply to Jobs Listed on Hound Are More Likely To Get Hired Because There Is Less Competition For the Jobs They Are Applying To. You are more likely to get hired when you apply to jobs on Hound, because you are not competing with a lot of people. Most people do not know about the jobs on Hound.
Anyway, here’s a bit more showing off from us:
So are you going to use Hound for your job search or monitoring the market? You really should. I believe everyone deserves to have the job of their dreams. You should be everything you are capable of being.
Our promise to you is that you will see:
- Far, far more employer jobs than on all other major job boards combined!
- Employers who are more receptive than on other job boards!
- You will not be competing with 1/10,000th of the people for the jobs that are on most public job boards!