The World’s Premier Job Aggregation Service
Job opening research, job opening reporting, technological innovation
Headquartered in Pasadena, California, with offices throughout the world, EmploymentCrossing locates and classifies jobs on every source it can find and provides its highly specialized research to job seekers, recruiters and other job sites throughout North America.
- EmploymentCrossing is the world leader in “pure” monitoring and reporting of jobs, through its active and growing research into all employers throughout the world. Although we also feature paid job listings from employers we always specify which jobs are sponsored so our research results remain “pure” and unbiased.
- EmploymentCrossing serves consumer job seekers, recruiting firms, university career service offices, unemployment offices and outplacement firms, bringing job opening research, employer information, and more to EmploymentCrossing’s clients.
- EmploymentCrossing has over 120 geographic and location-specific “Crossing” sites that service most professions and geographic areas in North America, Asia, the Middle East and Europe.
- EmploymentCrossing has over 300 employees. Its site LawCrossing has been on the Inc. 500 twice.
- EmploymentCrossing is a company owned by Employment Research Institute, one of the world’s largest conglomerates of job search-related companies.
- EmploymentCrossing has been exceptionally effective at what it does, consistently increasing the number of jobs on its site year after year, even in down economies.
We are here to help with:
- Setting up job alerts.
- Adding new employers and career sites we did not know about to our system for you.
- Making sure filled positions are removed from the system.
- Locating more employers in your area of employment.
- Chatting about your job search.
- Questions about how we find employers.